The King Millennium I Surf Charter boat was the first legend boat that started operations in 2003 in the area. It’s an authentic, sturdy and comfortable vessel and entry level option to experience the Mentawai surf paradise.
In the beginning years it was run by David and Poti to fuel their passion and lifestyle for the Mentawai Islands, taking surfers around the world with them. They now have an experienced crew and guides that will make sure you score the best waves.
The King Millennium I has a 6 meters beam and is 20 meters long. It has an average cruising speed of 10 knots. The boat has everything you would expect. With room enough for chilling and relaxing on the different decks or in the lounge.
There are 3 double cabins and a 4-person room, all with airconditioning and individual cupboards. They take minimum 7 and maximum 10 pax for a trip.
The living area offers comfy couches, 2 dining tables, an LCD TV, DVD player and stereo sound system. There is a fully equipped kitchen and ample bathroom facilities.
There is enough outside chill area. From the top lounge deck with surfboard racks you can enjoy the wave views. The small dinghy is used to transport you to the lineup.
There are several destination options; Mentawai, Mentawai and Telos or Telos and Nias, which is including Hinako Island.
Standard trips onboard King Millennium I are 11 days / 12 nights.
Departures at 20:00 hours and arrivals at 06:00 hours.
Transport to & from: the airport, hotel and boat.
Daily surf coaching and video analysis.
3 meals a day, snacks, water, hot drinks, juice, soft drinks
Beer (two per day per passenger)
Single bed in an air-conditioned cabin
Snorkelling gear, visits to the islands and fishing gear
All the permits needed to go to Mentawai, Telo and Nias
First aid kit
Use of the dinghy for surfing, visits and fishing
- Airline tickets
- Excess baggage or board fees
- Extra costs due to delayed surfboards
- Personal travel insurance
- Indonesian departure tax fee at the airport
- Mentawai Surf Tax. US$ 80 to be paid on arrival in Padang
- Other meals except as specified above
- Alcoholic beverages (available on board at extra cost)
- Digital photographic and video coverage (Local: US$200 for photos, US$200 for videos, both for US$300 - Pro on request: US$300 for photos, US$300 for video, both for US$400)
- Transport to Padang in case of emergency (travel insurance)