King Millenium 2 is a modern catamaran that is fast and comfortable.
It was built in Australia and renovated in 2006 to run surf charter trips. There are several destination options; Mentawai, Mentawai and Telos or Telos and Nias, which is including Hinako Island.
They welcome all levels of surfers. That is to say, they have hosted pro surfers, and groups with a more intermediate or beginner level. The surf guides are super experienced in surfing the area and speak English, French, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia and Portuguese.
The catamaran is 19 meters long with a 7,5-meter beam. It travels at 12 knots cruising speed and can go up to 15 knots. There are 4 spacious cabins for up to 12 guests. Every cabin is airconditioned and has its own TV and DVD. Outdoors are 2 bathrooms.
The lounge area is the perfect place to socialise. You can do some Wii gaming, for example, as there are a plasma screen and home cinema system in place. Or just relax in the large couch. From the bow and the deck lounge area, you can enjoy the epic waves or sunset views.
Food is a key part of the King Millenium Culture. The chefs prepare Asian and European cuisine with fresh local produce. Therefore the ingredients are sourced from small farmers. Above all, authenticity, health and taste are most important.
All necessary safety gear is onboard. There are lifejackets and a life raft for 20 people. The jetski is for use of the surf guide, photographers and cameraman. Unless a guest is a seasoned jetski user and has the approval of the guide, it’s not for individual use.
The crew and guide have years of experience and will make sure you enjoy an epic trip. Above all, they offer you world-class service. You will enjoy a comfortable and cool environment on board the catamaran. So leave your world behind for an unforgettable surf experience.
• Daily surf coaching and video analysis.
• The boat trip, 11 surfing days, 12 nights.
• 3 meals a day, snacks, water, hot drinks, juice, soft drinks.
• Beer (two per day per passenger).
• Snorkelling gear, visits to the islands and fishing gear.
• Transport to & from: the airport, hotel and boat.
• All the permits needed to go to Mentawai, Telo and Nias.
• Single bed in an air-conditioned cabin.
• First aid kit.
• Use of the dinghy for surfing, visits and fishing
• Airline tickets.
• Excess baggage or board fees.
• Extra costs due to delayed surfboards.
• Personal travel insurance
• Indonesian departure tax fee at the airport.
• Mentawai Surf Tax. US$ 80 to be paid on arrival in Padang.
• Other meals except as specified above.
• Alcoholic beverages (available on board at extra cost).
• Digital photographic and video coverage (available at extra cost): Local photographer and filmer is US$ 200 for photos and US$ 200USD for videos. Both will cost US$300. Professional photographer on request: US$300 for photos and US$200 for video. both services will cost US$400.
• Transport to Padang in case of emergency (travel insurance recommended).
• Bank changes.