The Star Koat 2 is a surf boat thought thru in every single detail.
It offers surfer guests the ultimate level in comfort and style on board their surf charter trip in search of unexplored waves. Everything is taken care of and the boat is equipped with all necessary navigation and safety gear.
Star Koat 2 is now based in the archipelago of Banyaks, North Sumatra. A great option if you want to be off the beaten track with fewer crowds and plenty of world class surf spots. This archipelago offers incredible waves, many only accessible by boat. The experienced surf guide on board will make sure you’ll be at the right spot every day.
Star Koat 2 has 6 cabins, designed for fitting two guests each, in individual single beds, and each room has its own airconditioning. You will find enough plugs to charge all your devices at the side of your bed and your own cabinet to store your personal items.
The living room was made to host everyone in great comfort and style with a large dining table and a huge lounge sofa to chill out and recover from the sun and surf. Equipped with 50″ LCD TV and other gadgets for the guests’ entertainment.
- All airport/boat/transfers in Padang
- On-board air-con cabin accommodation
- Chef made meals in diversified menu
- Fruits, snacks, soft drinks, mineral water
- 15 cartons of Bintang beer per charter
- 18ft Speedboat, 12ft tender boat
- fishing & snorkeing gear and SUP
- Experienced surf guide on board
- Photo and Video services (on request)
- Indonesia VISA (check your country requirements)
- Mentawai TAX. (1 million rupiah = about USD$70)
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Extra alcoholic drinks (on request)
Length Overall (LOA): 35m
Bean: 6.5 m
Construction: Fiberglass Hull
Marine Engine: Twin Engine Nissan RF10 420HP
Top speed: 15 Knots
Cruise speed: 12 knots
Generator: 2 x colt diesel PS100 40KW
Electrical points: 220v power
Registration: Indonesian Flag
18-foot speedboat/engine 115 HP
12-foot tender/engine 15HP