The Tengirri Mentawai Surf Charter is a fully air-conditioned catamaran powerboat.
The charter is equipped for a maximum of 8 surfers. You can book as a single or with your group of friends. They also take fishermen and have a large selection of fishing equipment.
The boat offers 6 cabins and travels at up to 17 knots at night, so you are at the best waves during the day. So you can enjoy unlimited surfing, fishing and snorkelling.
They offer a wide variety of entertainment with magazines, books and movies. The equipment includes a flat-screen TV, media player, iPod compatible stereo and satellite phone at 5$/minute. Email is not available.
The surf trip on Tengirri is all-included with a FREE photo and video service.
So bring your USB stick for your copy with the images taken by the guide and crew. 20 cartons of Bintang beer are included on top of all snacks, meals, tea and coffee, water and soft drinks.
The Tengirri Mentawai Surf Charter its trip dates are fixed and 11 full days or 12 nights spend onboard.
– pick-up and drop-off at Padang airport
– 12 nights air-conditioned accommodation
– all meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea
– 20 cartons of Bintang per charter trip
– use of all equipment for fishing and snorkelling
– FREE video & photo service ( bring a usb flash drive )
– dinghy use for surfing, fishing
– experienced Australian surf guide and skipper
– extra beer and other alcohol ( please advice at reservation )
– phone calls: US$5/minute ( incoming calls are free )
– email is not available
– The Mentawai Tax of rp 1,150,000 per surfer will be added and collected with your final payment.
Tengirri will departure @ 3-4pm on the first day of the trip ( plan your arrival no later than 12pm on departure day). Return is in the morning on the last day, as the boat sails during the night to go back to the harbour.